New technologies and capabilities are becoming available at a rate that far surpasses the rate that IT integration teams and standard bodies can accommodate. At the same time, internal stakeholders are eager to consume new network services in a variety of ways – through systems like ServiceNow, as part of CI/CD pipelines, or in the Network-as-a-Service model.
Itential’s ecosystem capabilities have enabled the Itential Automation Platform to become the platform of choice for organizations who wish to bring new services and capabilities to market quickly, and to enable users to consume network services in whatever model the business requires.
In this webinar, our experts discuss and demo how organizations can leverage the power of Itential’s fully integrated automation platform that utilizes integration, federation, data transformation, and exposure capabilities to execute across all technologies, domains, vendors, and platforms.
Watch the webinar to dive into:
- The Itential ecosystem model for network automation and orchestration.
- How to maximize the investment in existing network automation assets by leveraging the Itential platform to ingest and expose scripts, playbooks, and plans to the ecosystem.
- How to integrate with any IT system and source of truth for end-to-end orchestration across all your networks.
- How to expose northbound APIs for streamlined integration to ITSM and ticketing systems.
- How to easily kickoff automations within Itential through northbound triggers such as applications, events and alarms, IT Systems, BPMN tools, or humans needing to make a change.
- How to deliver self-service network capabilities to IT teams as well as integrate within your CI/CD pipelines.
(So you can skip ahead, if you want.)
00:00 Introduction & Demo Overview
00:57 The Three Elements of an Integrated Ecosystem
02:26 Element 1: Expose
05:06 Demo: Itential Exposure Methods
14:06 Element 2: Enhance
17:27 Demo: Itential Enhancement Methods
25:50 Element 3: Extend
28:56 Demo 3: Itential Extend Methods
36:55 How Itential Enables End-to-End Automation Across Your Entire Ecosystem
39:10 Demo: How to Automate Across Your Entire Ecosystem with Itential