Automation and orchestration across all your infrastructure.
Enterprise IT departments are quickly adopting a multitude of technologies to meet their critical business demands, which has led to an explosion of deployments across multiple-cloud platforms, cloud-based services, and traditional on-prem solutions.
Lack of holistic infrastructure orchestration leads to challenges such as:
- Slow, error-prone manual workflows and processes.
- Processess beholden to ticketing systems and long wait times.
- Broad domain-specific automation tooling that is difficult to adopt across various IT skillsets.
Itential provides IT departments with a single platform that can simplify and orchestrate the delivery of infrastructure services to application developers – how, when, and where they need them – and update the infrastructure in real-time to ensure that it aligns with security and business needs.
Orchestrate Infrastructure End-to-End
The Itential Automation Platform is based on a fundamentally unique approach to infrastructure orchestration. Designed to enable IT, applications, and network teams to simplify and accelerate the end-to-end orchestration of infrastructure deployment, provisioning, and management.
Low-Code Orchestrated Provisioning of Infrastructure Applications
- Unified view to design and orchestrate workflows across multiple applications whether on-prem or cloud.
- Enable IT stakeholders to orchestrate with an easy-to-use, low-code drag-and-drop approach to automation.
- Rapidly build workflows to provision infrastructure components across compute, storage, network, and security.
Expose Existing Automations
- Easily integrate existing scripts, Ansible Playbooks, Terraform Plans, etc. and make them available as a service.
- Dynamic discovery, federation, and simplified decoration of automation assets.
- Centralized management of existing automations consolidated from across an organization’s distributed infrastructure.
Configuration & Compliance Management
- Configuration management for infrastructure with automated rollbacks and updates.
- Automated remediation for known vulnerabilities.
- Compliance enforcement and response to security incidents, such as distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks, ransomware attacks, or data breaches.
- Build workflows for software upgrades and system configuration changes and scheduling periodic system backups.
Deliver Self-Serve Infrastructure to IT & Apps Teams
- Self-service console for users to manage their own automation tasks.
- Role based access control for easily managing the visibility of their Itential automation workflows.
- Maintain visibility into the tasks that are being consumed via Itential automations for efficiency measures and lifecycle management of automation.
Event-Driven Orchestration for Closed-Loop Anything
- Easily schedule, monitor, and get notified in real-time.
- Expose REST APIs to programmatically invoke automation and orchestration capabilities.
- Codeless integrations to any IT system, ticketing, notifications.
- Scheduling workflow jobs and event-driven execution in response to events.
Integrate Workflows with CI/CD Pipelines
- Workflows built with Itential can call DevOps pipelines.
- Pipelines can call Itential platform via webhooks to enable easy consumption of network and infrastructure services.
- Open library of developer tools for API services.
Codeless Integrations with Everything in Your Ecosystem
For IT organizations to enable the ability to move fast and adopt new IT solutions, they need an automation platform that can easily integrate with your existing ecosystem of IT systems and services with the flexibility to adopt any new solutions in the future without writing custom code or relying on a vendor to deliver an integration.
The Itential Automation Platform is built to integrate with everything and allow your team to quickly build new automations and publish orchestrated workflows to DevOps and application teams for integration into CI/CD pipelines.
- Out-of-the-box integrations with any DevOps tools, CMDBs, IT monitoring tools, and more.
- Integrations with any network type and vendor tooling.
- Build your own codeless API Integration with any new systems or service.
- Publish APIs for DevOps CI/CD pipeline integration.