Redefining Network Automation & Orchestration Lands Itential on the Inc. 5000 for Three Years Running
For the third year in a row, Inc. 5000 Magazine named Itential to its annual list of America’s fastest growing private companies, the most prestigious ranking of its kind. The list is a unique look at the most successful companies within the American economy’s most dynamic segment – independent businesses. Companies such as Facebook, Chobani, Under Armour, Microsoft, Patagonia, and many other well-known names gained their first national exposure as honorees on the Inc. 5000.
“The accomplishment of building one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S., in light of recent economic roadblocks, cannot be overstated,” said Scott Omelianuk, editor-in-chief of Inc. “Inc. is thrilled to honor the companies that have established themselves through innovation, hard work, and rising to the challenges of today.”
Not only have the companies on the 2022 Inc. 5000 been very successful, they have also demonstrated resilience, flexibility, and innovation even amid the ongoing impact of recent unprecedented times. Among the top 500, the average median three-year growth rate rose to 2,114 percent, together adding more than 68,394 jobs over the past three years.
Itential’s Growth Driven by Industry-Leading Technology that is Redefining Network Automation & Orchestration
Since being named to last year’s Inc. 5000 list, Itential has continued to lead the market through the following initiatives:
- Continued accelerated growth with a 50% YoY increase in total revenue and SaaS revenue growth of 600% since its debut in Q4 2021.
- Received further market validation that’s Itential’s patented, award-winning automation solutions lead the market by being named as both a 2022 Gartner Cool Vendor in Network Automation as well as a representative vendor in the 2022 Gartner Market Guide for Network Automation Tools.
- Continued to build strategic partnerships to accelerate network automation adoption with the recent addition of IP Fabric, a fellow Gartner Cool Vendor, to deliver integrated network automation and assurance.
- Expanded sales organization to support the increase in demand for network automation and orchestration solutions, recently naming Mike Dayton as the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Redefining the industry with new enhancements to the industry’s first SaaS-based network automation platform, enabling enterprise teams to start automating network tasks in minutes.
- Proven ability to automate at scale with over 5 billion automations running for our customers and surpassing over 200 out-of-the-box Pre-Built Integrations.
- Completed SOC 2 Type II Certification for its industry-leading platform, giving customers the confidence they need to manage their infrastructure in the cloud.
At Itential, we strive to achieve significant growth not only for our own company, but for our partners, customers, and industry. Being named to the Inc. 5000 for three consecutive years highlights this success as we continue to remain the leader in network automation and orchestration.
Complete results of the Inc. 5000, including company profiles and an interactive database that can be sorted by industry, region, and other criteria, can be found at www.inc.com/inc5000.
Interested in joining our team building industry-leading products?
Explore our open positions and apply here
About the Inc. 5000
Companies on the 2022 Inc. 5000 are ranked according to percentage revenue growth from 2018 to 2021. To qualify, companies must have been founded and generating revenue by March 31, 2018. They must be U.S.-based, privately held, for-profit, and independent—not subsidiaries or divisions of other companies—as of December 31, 2021. (Since then, some on the list may have gone public or been acquired.) The minimum revenue required for 2018 is $100,000; the minimum for 2021 is $2 million. As always, Inc. reserves the right to decline applicants for subjective reasons. Growth rates used to determine company rankings were calculated to four decimal places. The top 500 companies on the Inc. 5000 are featured in Inc. magazine’s September issue. The entire Inc. 5000 can be found at http://www.inc.com/inc5000.