Itential @ Cisco Live 2019!
The Itential team is gearing up to ascend upon sunny San Diego for Cisco Live 2019! If you are attending the conference, we invite you to stop by the Itential booth #3635 and take home one of our cool automation t-shirts!
During the event, we will be showcasing how Itential helps Cisco customers simplify and accelerate the automation of complex, multi-domain and multi-vendor network environments. See firsthand how the Itential Automation Platform easily integrates with any Cisco management tool or 3rd party system for end-to-end automation across SD-WAN, cloud and data center networks.
See live demos of automation use cases with the Itential Automation Platform:
- Zero-touch deployment of branch IP connectivity and security for Meraki devices
- Centralized application policy management in a data center utilizing ACI to automate the creation of foundational elements – tenants, endpoint groups, bridge domains, application profiles, and more
- SD-WAN branch deployment utilizing Viptela
Learn about Network Programmability at our DevNet Panel!
Our CTO will also be participating in a DevNet Panel discussion on Tuesday, June 1 @1:00pm at the DevNet Theater. Click here to reserve your spot and add this session to your Cisco Live itinerary.
The App Store for the Network
With APIs available across the entire infrastructure stack from Cisco, customers can now extend the value of their network like never before. Developers from around the world are creating a new type of application: solutions that manage, integrate to, and leverage the network and the data it provides to deliver business outcomes previously not available. In this panel, hear from partners, ISVs, and customers who have discovered this new class of solutions available in the DevNet Ecosystem Exchange, and are now leveraging the programmable network as a platform for innovation to achieve new outcomes for their business. We’ll discuss how solutions leveraging machine learning, location-based services, security, and more, were created and how the platform and ecosystem from Cisco enabled these unique solutions.
- Casey Bleeker, Manager Business Development, Cisco Systems, Inc.- Distinguished Speaker
- Bob Elfanbaum, WWT Application Services
- Chris Wade, CTO, Itential
- Patrick Schmidt, VP EMEA Central, Nordics & South, AVI Networks
- Heather Cheney, Digital Infrastructure Program Manager, GDT
We’re excited for a great event, networking with our peers, and helping to drive innovation in the industry! We hope you stop by our booth #3635, chat with our automation experts, enter to win an awesome DJI drone and grab a cool t-shirt! We look forward to seeing you there!