Futuriom Research Names Itential as a Leader Driving Network & Cloud Transformation with its Debut of the Futuriom 40
The newly released Futuriom 40 Report named Itential as one of the leading private companies best positioned to drive the advancement and innovation in cloud and network infrastructure trends forward in today’s highly digital world. We are honored to be chosen for this exciting new award by Futuriom, a research and analysis community focused on next-generation cloud technologies.
With cloud technology innovation accelerating and driving digital transformation efforts like never before, Futuriom set out to identify the top cloud infrastructure trends and the companies that will play a significant role in the development of each. Referencing industry research, blogs, surveys and conducting a deep analysis of that information, Futuriom identified the top five trends:
- Distributed Cloud Networking: Ensuring secure, dynamic, and virtualized networks that are connected to distributed applications across clouds will require software-driven networking technologies that use web interfaces and API gateways.
- Unified Cloud Security: Achieving unified cloud security will mean leveraging automated data ingestion, artificial intelligence, and machine learning in order to properly integrate cloud sescurity tools. This will become necessary as organizations continue to rely on their cloud networks to operate as efficiently as possible.
- Cloud Infrastructure Automation: Cloud complexity is increasing, and the solution lies in automation. This will involve real-time collection of data, artificial intelligence, and utilizing APIs to construct software orchestration and automation tools that can react appropriately to changing conditions.
- Edge Cloud: According to an IDC report, 75% of devices will be connected to an IoT platform by the year 2025. As 5G becomes more prevalent in 2021, we will see great strides towards this number, while devices begin to operate at a much faster pace. Cell towers, retail branches, and industrial sites will become necessary to support the wide range of new technology that enables multi-cloud orchestration, distributed compute, and data management at the edge of the network, in order to support these devices and ultimately, this cloud expansion.
- Cloud Data Management: The rapid expansion of data due to the increase of cloud workloads must be managed effectively and securely in order for cloud applications to be serviced properly.
Itential’s ability to recognize and address these trends is what places us at the top of the leaderboard. Itential effectively simplifies cloud automation and will continue to be a crucial partner for organizations as they learn to adopt and integrate new cloud-based technology, requiring an effective network automation strategy. Our team recognizes the impact the pandemic had on accelerating the move towards digital transformation – pushing organizations further and faster along this journey than anticipated. Subsequently, organizations are now realizing that their networks are holding back transformation efforts instead of driving them. Between physical, virtual, hybrid and multi-cloud, the networks of most operators have become overly complicated.
Most recently, the advancements to the Itential Automation Platform in our latest release addresses this network evolution, empowering network engineers to successfully operate and manage their physical, virtual, and cloud-native networks. As a vendor-agnostic, turnkey solution, the Itential Automation Platform connects network and cloud technologies with IT Service Management applications and configuration tools to accomplish closed-loop network automation.
Download the complimentary full report from Futuriom to take a deeper dive into these top 5 cloud infrastructure trends as well as how Itential is positioned as one of the leading innovative companies in cloud and network automation.