Itential to Showcase its Hybrid, Multi-Cloud Network Orchestration Capabilities at ONUG Fall 2022
Leading network automation and orchestration software provider to demonstrate how enterprises can leverage Itential solutions to support the evolution of their hybrid networks
ATLANTA, October 5, 2022 – Itential, the leader in hybrid cloud network automation and orchestration, will showcase its suite of network automation products, both in person and virtually, at ONUG Fall 2022, October 19-20, 2022 in New York City. During the event, Itential will demonstrate how its automation software can help enterprise organizations both simplify and scale network automation and orchestration across hybrid, multi-cloud infrastructure.
“Today’s hybrid, multi-cloud environments require orchestration and automation that span multiple domains, vendors, and tools,” said Nick Lippis, ONUG’s Co-Chair and Co-Founder. “ONUG is excited to include network automation and orchestration solutions like Itential, who have been instrumental in driving our community toward a common vision for how to scale automation across complex infrastructure.”
“ONUG Fall 2022 is where industry leaders and thought leaders come together to share ideas and demonstrate the solutions that help enterprises build the networks of tomorrow,” said Kristen H. Rachels, Vice President of Global Marketing for Itential. “We look forward to showcasing how Itential’s innovative products can scale automation initiatives for today’s most innovative enterprises.”
ONUG Fall 2022 attendees are invited to visit the Itential team either in person at booth #34 or virtually to see how Itential’s patented, industry-leading automation platform can:
- Automate and Orchestrate Across Any Network: From legacy hardware to API-enabled controllers to public cloud network elements.
- Leverage Existing Automation Efforts: Bring your own automation and integrate existing Python, Terraform, Ansible, and custom-built scripts.
- Enable Anyone to Automate: Low-code, drag-and-drop canvas for expanding network automation ease of use.
- Deliver Rapid Time-to-Value: Integrate with any network or IT system and get started quickly with Pre-Built Automations.
Over the course of the two-day event, Itential is participating in several sessions:
- Proof of Concept: October 19 @ 4:30pm EST (In-Person and Virtual) – Itential to demo how to leverage infrastructure automation and orchestration to rapidly respond to security notifications in a hybrid cloud environment.
- Open Session: October 20 @ 12:00pm EST (Virtual) – Itential and NetBox discussion and demo around evolving from a source of truth to automation and orchestration.
- ONUG Demo Pavilion: Automation and Orchestration (In-Person) – The Itential team will be on hand for live demonstrations of the Itential Automation Platform and discuss how to simplify and accelerate network automation.
- Itential Demos and Discussions (In-Person and Virtual) – Visitors can meet with our team of experts and be entered to win a pair of all- new 2nd generation Apple AirPod Pros.
Itential continues to gain further market validation for it’s automation products and the impact it’s having on enterprise customers, recently recognized as a Cool Vendor in Gartner’s 2022 “Cool Vendors in Network Automation” by Jonathan Forest, Andrew Lerner, and Karen Brown. For the third year in a row, Inc. 5000 Magazine named Itential to its annual list of America’s fastest growing private companies, a unique look at the most successful companies within the American economy’s most dynamic segment – independent businesses.
For more information on Itential’s presence and activities at ONUG Fall 2022, to register for your complimentary virtual pass, and to schedule a meeting with our team, please visit https://www.itential.com/ONUG/.
To learn more about Itential, please visit www.itential.com.
Itential provides powerful network automation and orchestration software to companies worldwide, from Fortune 500 telecommunications and financial service companies, public sector and federal government agencies to enterprises of all sizes. We are committed to building world-class products that accelerate the move toward software-driven networks and next generation, agile network operations. We are exclusively focused on delivering network automation solutions that help our customers realize their vision of digital transformation. Our solutions leverage the latest thinking, open standards, open architectures, partners, and best practices to drive network operations and maximize the impact of automation. To learn more about Itential please visit www.itential.com.
ONUG is the leading community of IT executives focused on enabling greater choice and options for IT business leaders by advocating open, interoperable hardware and software-defined infrastructure solutions that span across the entire IT stack, all to create business value. The ONUG Board is composed of IT leaders from Bank of America, BNY Mellon, Cigna, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, eBay, FedEx, Fidelity Investments, Gap Inc., GE, Intuit, JPMorgan Chase, the Lippis Report, Morgan Stanley, Pfizer, State Street, TD Ameritrade, UBS, and Yahoo. For more on ONUG, go to http://www.onug.net or follow us on Twitter @ONUG_.