Itential Democratizes Network Automation with Release of Automation Studio
Itential Automation Platform expands cross-functional participation through its rapid, low-code environment for easy creation and management of end-to-end network automations
BARCELONA and ATLANTA, JAN 28, 2020 /PRWeb/ — Itential, the leader in intelligent automation for multi-domain networks, today announced at Cisco Live EMEA the availability of Automation Studio, a low-code environment for rapid development of end-to-end automations across multi-vendor and multi-domain networks. Automation Studio, a part of Itential’s Network Automation Platform, can be used by developers and network engineers alike regardless of tribal network engineering knowledge or coding skills. With capabilities that enable users to quickly and easily design, build, and visualize automations leveraging its drag-and-drop interface and built-in network intelligence, further equipping IT and networking teams to contribute toward network automation goals.
With the introduction of network programmability and APIs for everything from management systems to devices themselves, the modern network landscape has evolved to being managed like software. This shift from hardware-focused networks to software-centric functions has had a profound effect on network management techniques and skillsets required to keep pace with the changing complex ecosystem. By democratizing the skills needed to manage increasingly complex networks and saving time and money in the process, Itential is making the journey toward automated networks attainable in ways not previously possible.
“Itential’s primary mission is to provide software that enables network engineers, software developers and IT operations to participate in network automation, bridge the skills gap and enable the largest participation needed to rapidly and efficiently execute their day to day network management activities,” said Chris Wade, Chief Technology Officer, Itential. “Automation Studio’s drag-and-drop low-code interface combined with out of the box pre-built automations enable organizations to shift from manual, CLI approaches toward programmable network management without needing to re-tool and re-train their workforce.”
Itential’s Automation Studio capabilities include:
- Graphical Automation Canvas for arranging and connecting tasks in a workflow to define operations and maintenance processes, mitigating the complexity of software development and further simplifying network automation.
- Form Driven Automation for simplifying data gathering processes that are essential for automations; enables users to leverage drag-and-drop methodology or dynamically generate forms based on standard modeling languages such as YANG, TOSCA and YAML.
- Intelligent Templates to enable NetOps teams to define robust and rigorous Pre and Post checks for network changes as well as create configuration models that leverage data to dynamically generate device configurations.
- Open APIs and standards compliant data structures for allowing large teams to rapidly and easily collaborate and develop network automation workflows.
- Built-In Network Intelligence for eliminating the complexity required to build agnostic automations across multi-domain networks and technologies.
- Pre-Built Automations for dozens of common use cases such as software upgrade, golden config and compliance, service lifecycle and more to help NetOps teams jump start their network automation efforts and embed automation design best practices to ensure modularity and reusability.
Additionally, Itential 2019.3 includes new platform features that improve overall usability, added support for Ansible 2.8 and 2.9 within the Itential Automation Gateway, as well as enhanced group-based access control and zero-touch auto remediation capabilities within its Configuration Manager application.
Itential is currently showcasing their solution at booth #24A in the World of Solutions at Cisco Live EMEA. To learn more about Itential’s Automation Studio, reserve your spot at the upcoming webinar or contact us to schedule a personalized demo.
Itential provides powerful network automation software to companies worldwide, from Fortune 500 telecommunications and financial service companies to enterprises of all sizes. We are committed to building world-class products that accelerate the move toward software-driven networks and next generation, agile network operations. Itential’s solutions leverage the latest thinking, open standards, open architectures, partners and best practices to drive network operations and maximize the impact of automation. Learn more at www.Itential.com
1350 Spring Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
+1 650 922-3825