Managing networks in today’s fast-paced, agile compute environments means enabling rapid and constant change without compromising reliability and performance. Manual, error-laden processes that slow down your responsiveness to customer needs is a non-starter and leaves your operations, IT and network engineering teams unable to meet the growing demands of maintaining a physical and virtual network.
Itential with Cisco Network Service Orchestrator (NSO) enables you to automate provisioning, operational, and maintenance activities in your network while providing a single pane of glass interface across your support systems.
With Itential, extend and enhance the capabilities of Cisco NSO with solution’s that are purpose-built for Maintenance Automation, Service Order Management and Configuration Management. Itential’s Automation Platform deeply integrates with Cisco’s network automation tools, providing further enhancements and ease of use, for all users, whether developer or network engineer.
In this webinar we’ll explore:
- How to create network automation workflows that expose Cisco NSO capabilities as tasks within Itential’s drag and drag environment.
- How to leverage Itential’s powerful YANG interpreter to understand and work with NSO models for:
- Enabling the definition of configuration standards and execution of audit reporting and remediation.
- Enabling drag and drop creation of forms for use in automation by exposing elements of the YANG model as components.
- How to create federated controls for single or LSA implementations
- Drag and Drop form creation with simple ways to operationalize your service models