Announcing Policy Manager 2.1
Itential is pleased to announce the 2.1 release of Itential Policy Manager. Policy Manager 2.1 expands on the functionality introduced in version 1.0 as follows:
- The ACL design canvas has been replaced with the Topology Canvas: Visualization and management of of the physical devices, groupings of devices, and logical elements such as IP Pools, including the connectivity between them
- The Policy Canvas has been introduced as a separate UI to allow for the creation of multiple Policies over the same network topology
- The ACL design table has been enhanced and renamed the Policy Table: Table based management of Policies and the ACL rules that make up those policies
- Many features remain from version 1.0, with enhanced usability, such as:
- Configuration File Generation
- Configuration Deployment to the network directly
- Sync From capability allowing the auto-generation of the Network Topology
A major design change that has been implemented in Policy Manager 2.1 is the introduction of the Itential Pronghorn Application Server as the platform for Itential applications. This delivers a much more robust architecture than was previously in place, and adds a layer of abstraction that will allow for integration with other partner applications in the future besides the Cisco/Tail-f NCS application. More details on the full functionality of the Pronghorn Application Server will be forthcoming in other announcements.
A sample screen from the Policy Manager 2.1 Topology Canvas:
A sample screen from the Policy Manager 2.1 Policy Canvas:
A sample screen from the Policy Manager 2.1 Policy Management Table:
For more information, or to schedule a demo, on the Itential Policy Manager 2.1 solution, please utilize the Contact Form found here or give us a call at (404) 480-9629.